Quality Auto-body Collision Repair
ACCIDENT REPAIR INFORMATION
Having an accident can be very stressful and inconvenient. The goal at Cook’s Auto Rebuild is to make such an unfortunate event as easy as possible for you and to put your vehicle back into original condition as fast as possible. The following information may be of help before and after an accident.
- Take a few minutes to look over your insurance coverage. Understand what is covered, what is not, what are your obligations and what are your rights. How much is your deductible (this is the amount you will need to pay after the repair)? Does your policy stipulate that repairs can be done using aftermarket parts (LKQ)? If you have a newer car you may not want anything except Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) parts.
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- You can get an estimate before having your car inspected by your insurance company.
- You may have the repair facility of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by the claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing the vehicle.
- Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- It is always to your benefit to get the best repair facility to fix your vehicle, not just the lowest estimate.
Don’t accept payment or claims presented to you by the other driver’s insurance company. Deal with your company, they want to keep your business and know how to look out for your interest. Only accept payment when you are satisfied with the repairs.
- Cook’s Auto Rebuild is ready and able to assist you in any matter pertaining to the repair of your vehicle. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
Cook’s Auto Rebuild, Inc. offers a limited lifetime warranty on all workmanship done as our facility. Please contact us if you would like a written copy of the warranty.